Here are a few amazing benefits of green tea for your skin you never knew existed. Try them out and treat your skin inside-out!
- Reduces dark circles and puffy eyes
Having a hard time getting rid of dark circles? Or suffering from puffy eyes after a late night party? Here’s a way to get rid of it using green tea.
- Put 2 used green tea bags in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Place the cold tea bags on your closed eyelids.
- Sit back and relax for 15 minutes.
- Find amazing results.
2. Treats acne and pimples
Did you know you could get rid of acne and pimples using green tea? Amazing right? Follow these steps and get glowing flawless skin.
- Mix ¼ cup each of freshly brewed green tea and water.
- Use a cotton ball to apply this solution on the affected area.
- Allow it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse it off with cool water.
- Do this twice daily and see the results for yourself.
- 3. Treats oily skin
- Mix 3 tbsp green tea with 3 tbsp of rice flour
- Add 1 tsp of lemon juice to the prepared green tea-rice flour mixture
- You will get a smooth paste
- Now apply the pack
- After 20 min, rinse it off with cool water. 4. Works as a Toner
- In boiling water, add a few green tea bag
- Pour the liquid into air-tight container
- Now spray or apply this homemade green tea skin toner to your face and neck twice a day.
- See great result for yourself5. Gives your skin a glow
- Having green tea twice or thrice a day gives your skin a glow. It washes off all the toxins from the body, increases your immunity and gives your skin a natural glow.
- Have green tea everyday and rejuvenate from the inside.
6. Burns your belly fat
- It has been scientifically proven that having green tea burns your belly fat.
- If it is taken on a continuous basis.
PS- It’s a great way to help cure hangover too.. 😛